Welcome to Safeval Wiki
This is the manual for the Safeval system. Here you can find from general information about information security, secure software development and how to use Safeval to improve the quality and safety of your system.
You may find our main topics below or just use the search box above for the information you want.
- Secure software development - General guidelines about security in software development
- Secure coding - Tips and technics on how to produce secure code in several coding languages
- Safeval quick guide - How you may use Safeval for improve your system security
- Software security testing - Tips and technics on software testing for security
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Want to suggest another topic for the wiki? please use this page discussion tab. As an open wiki, you may edit this or any other page of the wiki, to include or correct information.
You may find more information and resources at:
- Safeval.com - Safeval official web site - Commecial information and free demo download
- Safeval.guru - Safeval users forum and knowledge base - Questions of other users may help you
Don't know how to use a wiki site? this site is based in the Wikimedia Project, you can find information on how to use a wiki site there.